Rave Girl: Change My Mind - New Sci-Fi Novel Out!

Luckily, I'm better at finishing full-length novels than I am at updating this poor blog! In any case, I'm shamelessly plugging my new science fiction novel, Rave Girl: Change My Mind!

It took me about two years (very on and off) to finish this one, but I'm very happy with how it turned out.

So if you enjoy fast paced action / adventure sci-fi with a large helping of humor / comedy, then you're gonna enjoy this! Below is a synopsis and the book cover (which I designed using Blender 3D and finished up with GIMP).

Give it a try and leave me some feedback, or better yet, a review. Us indy authors need all the help we can get with the exposure.

Synopsis:

Allegra could never have imagined how different, how extraordinary, her life would become, just by being in the right place at the right time after a rave. Who could’ve thought that after a long day of dancing and euphoria, she’d end up saving the life of an extra-terrestrial? Or did her ET bestie, Kay’k, save her?

After years of educating and honing Allegra’s skills, and with a new found purpose to her life, she and Kay’k would become the underground’s quiet heroes, helping those less fortunate and in need.

But curious events unfolding within the futuristic megalopolis of Las Torres would take these two on the wildest rides of their lives, entangling them between twisted political and fanatical ideologies, and plenty of surprises along the way.

Follow Kay’k and Allegra on their action packed adventures as they uncover the secrets of the unknown transmissions, meet amazing new friends and allies, and encounter mindboggling enemies on Earth and across the solar system.

Contains some explicit language, scenes of violence, and adult situations.
Recommended for ages 16 and up.

Book cover for Rave Girl: Change My Mind by Imre Zsolt Balint


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Part 2: Time-lapse Photography - Photography with Imre - Episode 36

Ukulele and Four Hats