Infrared Photography, Part 2 - Photography with Imre - Episode 24

Hey look! It's almost midnight! I think I'm starting to be very predictable with these uploads. Anywho, part 2 of infrared photography is live on YouTube. Overall I like the way this episode turned out. I used to teach Photoshop some years ago, so this wasn't all that different; very specific perhaps and limited in time as I have to keep the videos to under ten minutes in length (maybe someday I'll become a YouTube partner and I can break that barrier... then no one will watch my epic nine hour long Photoshop tutorials! On second though, I'll keep'em shorter).

As for the supplemental blog post, I will be combining both parts one and two as they relate to each other very nicely indeed. Hopefully in a few days I'll have that written up and I do have several IR links to add... well the links aren't in infrared, you'll be able to see those. *chuckle* Oh dear. It's very late.

Comments

  1. thanks for the all the hard work you have put into your sight as beginning photographers need all the help they can get. Your tutorials are good and easy to follow. This one in particular is a really great post. I'm saving up to get an old camera converted should be cool when i get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome and I'm happy to hear you're finding the videos and such useful! From what I've seen, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the image quality as compared to an unmodded cam with a filter. Good luck and I hope you show off some of your IR photos someday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may comment, but if it's spam or advertising, I'll be deleting your comment and blocking your arse!

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats