Yes! I'll be doing Macro Photography Part 2 soon!

I know, I know! It's been a while since my last video and by the end of the week I should be done part 2 to macro photography.

But for now, I thought I'd share a couple of new photos from my wooden fighter plane project I've been working on. For about one to two hours before I head off to bed, and for the last week or so, I've been carving away at this model and it's finally starting to look quite plane-like; not meant to be any specific aircraft by-the-way. Now I can appreciate why such finely hand-crafted wooden art pieces cost so much! In all honesty, when I started on this jet I thought I'd be done within a week. However, the more I got into it and as I'm starting to become more accustomed to carving, it's far more delicate work than I'd ever imagined. This is seriously going to become an addiction though. I'm already starting to think about the next carving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats