Intro to Action Photography - Photography with Imre - Episode 33

I'm happy to say that the action photography episode is done and live on YouTube, so do give it a watch. And for those of you curious about who Richard Steele is... well now you know! He's a fictional comic book like character I came up with in the last couple of weeks and I'll be producing a series about him called Second Shot. But yes, I'm holding back on details about him and the show, so you'll just have to stay tuned to find out more.

Boy did I love creating this episode though! I got some serious practice editing shots too. But enough about that. If it's one thing that popped out at me the most as I developed this video, it's that action photography encompasses a huge realm of smaller subjects with their own unique requirements. So if you have specific questions about action photography, then feel free to ask away and I'll answers some of those Q's in my supplemental blog post (you can post a comment below, on my Facebook wall, tweet me, or send a message through YouTube).

This episode came as a request from several viewers and I did a little vote on Facebook to see if the next show would be this topic or time lapse. Since time lapse has also been requested a few times, that's the topic I'll be hitting up for the next episode. L8r!

Comments

  1. Why are your youtube videos not available in my country (germany)? Is that because you´re a youtube-partner now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sledgehammer.oc. That's interesting that you cannot see my video(s), because I have no restrictions on them. I checked my statistics and I'm getting hits from Germany, plus comments from other people in various European countries.

    Did you see a restricted message on the video? Did you try viewing my video directly in YouTube or on my YouTube channel? Can you see the vids on my Facebook page? I did try some new embedding code on this blog for my latest video and it didn't work very well; I just this morning changed it back to the old code. Maybe that was the problem? Perhaps try refreshing the webpage too, as it could be a temporary bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I watched the video over proxy and i like it very much. It´s not only informative but also beautiful to look at!

    And thank you for looking into my problem. I still get the message "This video is not available in your country" on youtube, on the youtube channel and through facebook. It seems only to affect the photograhy series (except episodes 6 and 24!). A friend of mine located in another town has the same. Very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very glad to hear you liked it, thank you! And if I come up with an answer to this issue, I'll make a blog post on it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I feel very lucky to have stumbled across your blog and excellent videos - they are by far the best I have seen, and that includes ones I have paid for.

    Thank-you so much for being willing to share and do it in such a professional manner.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, John. I'm very happy to hear you're finding my photography series helpful and I really appreciate the comments! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may comment, but if it's spam or advertising, I'll be deleting your comment and blocking your arse!

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32