My "Concepts of Photography and More" eBook Now Available! And more indeed.

My "Concepts of Photography and More" ebook is now available! Well, I actually self-published it back in November 2019, but I figured I should really update my blog I once kept so regularly manicured. Before I spew more text onto the page, here's the link so you can check it out and grab yourself a copy:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0818N214G/

Concepts of Photography and More


It's quite scary to see how time passes by. My last post before this was in 2014, in which my life took a lovely twist. That year was special, as I started teaching at a local polytechnic school. I love my job, the school too, but does take away from one's free time. No complaints though, for I am employed, and times are tough, so I am grateful.

Nonetheless, I managed to spend what time I could between my busy schedule of marking assignments, helping with home renos, and building longboards (yup, I do this too), in order to finish my first book. Really cool journey, and an even greater respect for all authors. Two years on and off to get this done, and boy was I happy to get it published.

But this just added to my workload, for I have almost finished another book! Yes, book number two. In fact, I'm only about half a chapter away from finishing my next opus on how to build professional quality longboards (no small textbook either at over 22,000 words). It'll be filled with plenty of high-quality photographs (would you expect any less from a photographer!?), and many illustrations and diagrams drawn up by yours truly.

I wonder what book three will be? Perhaps fiction?

Oh, did I mention I fell in love? Why yes, I suppose it hits us all at some point in our lives. An addiction. Painful at times. Yet, I would never give up my violin. It's also rekindled my relationships with my other instruments I've neglected for too long. My mandolin has started to sing again, and sounds fantastic with its fresh pairs of strings (fun fact for those who know not, but the tuning is the same for both a violin and mandolin, making it easy to switch between the two).

So perhaps if I muster the effort, I might just start creating some videos again, mostly of how I'm progressing with my violin skills. If it helps someone learn this lovely instrument, then I've already hit a goal.

I hope some folks are still reading my blog. Perhaps I shall endeavor to breath life back into it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Part 2: Time-lapse Photography - Photography with Imre - Episode 36

Circulum - My Science Fiction Novel - Ready to Enjoy!