Photography with Imre Z. Balint: Episode 2 – The Shutter

Well in record time I managed to finish episode two of my photography series and it has been uploaded to my YouTube Channel. I've embedded the video here, but if you'd like to see the more impressive HD version, then check out my channel directly.

Since it's a bit late now, I'll be adding my supplemental post tomorrow morning. I have a bunch of interesting links and thoughts to share, including connecting the use of aperture together with the shutter. Enjoy, please rate (5 stars!), and subscribe!


Comments

Post a Comment

You may comment, but if it's spam or advertising, I'll be deleting your comment and blocking your arse!

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats