Photography with Imre Z. Balint: Episode 3 – Sensitivity

You guessed it! The next installment of my photography series - Episode 3: Sensitivity - has been uploaded to YouTube. Look below to view it now or visit my channel to watch it in HD.

This was a shorter episode as it quickly discusses what the sensitivity of a camera is (those ISO settings), and what affect it has on image quality when you turn the setting higher. As I'm pooped for the day, I shall write my supplemental blog post to accompany this video tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled! Till then, please rate my video (5 stars!) and remember to subscribe to keep up-to-date with my uploads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats