How to Play La Cucaracha on Mandolin

Well I'm happy to say that I'm still really enjoying my mandolin and after playing around with it for fun one day I accidentally stumbled upon La Cucaracha! So after a week of practicing the tune I decided to create a video of it. Now please do keep in mind that there may be other versions of it, so this may not be "proper" so-to-speak. But as far as notes go, it sounds just fine to me. For my next mandolin video I'll be playing Fur Elise, a beautiful composition by none other than Beethoven; a little trickier than the Mexican song, but practice will help snag perfection.

So do have fun practicing the tune. Also, please subscribe and check me out on Facebook (become a Fan! Fans are cool!).

Web Resources
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Cucaracha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats