Mandolin Tuning - Tutorial and Advice from Imre

Not exactly photography... or at all, but for all you music lovers out there, this one is for you... and I'll probably come up with more too. So, if you've never played a mandolin yet or are thinking of getting one, you might find my video useful about how to tune one. You can watch it below or click the previous link to view it in HD.

And I detect a pattern... I tend to stay up far too late, which means that I'll be writing the "real" supplemental mandolin tuning blog post tomorrow evening and I'll be sure to include those links to websites that have some chord charts and scales.


Remember to subscribe, check me out on Facebook (become a Fan!), and I'll cya l8r!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats