Photography with Imre Episode 16 - Flashes Part 4: Slow Sync Flash Mode

Woot! Episode 16 of my photography series is done and live on YouTube. This time the show features the slow sync flash modes, aka first and second curtain (and sometimes front and rear curtains). Keep your eyes peeled on my blog as the supplemental post will cometh tomorrow and I've got some great links to share with you!

And I am on Twitter @BinaryGraphite Do follow me to stay up-to-date with my goodies; I also post other interesting things I happen upon when I surf the WWW, so you might very well find those do-dads fun too. L8r!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats