Macro Photography - Photography with Imre - Episode 29

The long (very long) wait is over! The macro photography episode is live on YouTube and happily awaits your attentive gaze. When I started to write the script, I realized I could provide more value by first showing off some of the many methods that can be used to take macro photographs, and then following up this show with another where I'll cover shooting tips. I've been working on this show all day long, so it's time to take a break and have a little chow. Do enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hi Imre,

    That was great. I've got the extension tubes and the screw on lenses and haven't experimented too much with them. (I was lucky with the lenses because they were for my old 35mm camera and I was very surprised to recently discover that they work with my 50mm prime lens on my Nikon.)

    The video explained a lot and I will get out and try doing some macro work. Can't wait to see the next one.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie, glad you liked it! You might end up finding those close-up lenses useful, especially if you made some smaller pieces of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.... I will keep that in mind. And I am channeling our hot weather your way. I'll happily trade for the cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may comment, but if it's spam or advertising, I'll be deleting your comment and blocking your arse!

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats