My Album, Just Listen, Released on CD Baby

Yeay! CD Baby has put up my new album on their website! Click here to check it out!

I think it looks great and from what I know this is now the second location selling my album; the first being iTunes. It's so very cool to see... and hear! I'm really glad I did this, otherwise my songs would not be doing a whole lot sitting on my backup drive. I also used CD Baby's link maker to generate that snazzy mini-banner (see below). You bet I'll be placing this on my website and wherever else I can! Woot!

And yes, I think you should check my songs out! ;^)

I Z B: Just Listen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats