Photography with Imre Z. Balint: Episode 9 - Polarizing Filters

Wow. To say the least, I think Episode 9 has taken by far the longest to complete. For several evenings last week I spent my time researching the technical aspects of light polarization, to ensure that I would represent it as accurately as I could for the video. Then all day yesterday I wrote and finalized the script, along with recording the narration and shooting all the video. As for the editing and uploading, well that was all done today. Yet, I still somehow managed to squeeze a little extra energy out of me to complete some details on my Facebook profile. Feel free to become a fan by the way!

As I'm getting hungry and my budgies need their cage cleaned, I'll write my supplementary post for this episode tomorrow evening. To view my videos in glorious HD, check out my YouTube Channel, where you can also subscribe so you can stay up-to-date with my videos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protostar: Error in Transmission - New Web Novel Published!

Astrophotography, Part 1; Supplemental Post (B) - Photography with Imre - Episode 32

Ukulele and Four Hats